Friday, April 10, 2020

Seas The Day Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our April Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Shaunna's Blog then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s April  Featured collection, Seas The Day


I was so excited to get this collection to scrapbook my visit to Melbourne Aquarium late last year when I went on my first trip to Australia.

Here's the full two page spread using the paper packet with sticker sheet, Seas The Day dots, Picture My Life cards and Peach cardstock, as well as the April SOTM, O-Fish-Ally Awesome.



I thought this PML card was so cute! And the whimsical feel of the patterned paper and sticker sheet was exactly how Ed felt in the aquariaum as he was like an excited little kid.



This little fish dude was so happy to see us! I used the April Stamp of the Month to create the fish border and the sentiment also comes from that stamp set. I also added some of the stickers and dots. The blue strip is one of the Zip Strips.



I wanted to show you the PML card in more detail, with the two cute little fish. I also added more stickers to the top of this side.



Here's the right side of the layout with some more photos of us hanging out with a friendly stingray and some sharks. I was so excited that there was a stingray on this paper packet!



Another PML card was great to add some journalling, and I used some more stickers and dots for embellishing. Look at how gorgeous that Sapphire woodgrain paper is! I just realised you can see my cat's whiskers in the bottom of this photo- he is such a good assistant helping to take photos.



This exclusive collection is only available during April and I love it! I hope you do too and that you have been inspired by my layout. If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Scrappychicks.

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout Lauren, the stamped fish border is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout - your photos are perfect for this collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous when I know you only got the product a couple of days ago.... xxxx love the little fish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect photos for this paper & love how you combined the stamp of the month with the papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!