Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hey Hot Stuff!

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges, in honour of Earth Day, use something old with something new.

I saw the cute Salt and Pepper shakers in my new Eat Play Love Wood Shapes, as well as the salt and pepper shakers n the patterned paper, and I immediately knew I wanted to pair this with my old We Belong Together stamp set, which has a whole lot of cute food pairings.

I then thought how cute all of the patterned paper squares would be on a card from this sheet of paper in the new Eat Play Love collection.


Then I had a great idea to put them under our older Multi Square Windows Thin Cuts and my card was born!

I used the Hey Hot Stuff sticker from the Eat Play Love Sticker Sheet, and the sentiment was stamped with Candy Apple Ink using the We Belong Together stamp set. I also stamped the cute little ketchup and fries from the stamp set, and the rest of the icons are form the paper packet.

I added the wooden salt and pepper shakers, and my card was done!

We would love to see your Old and New projects over at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!