Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I'm back with a new Design Team position

 Well, after a six month hiatus I am back into crafting and thrilled to announce that I have accepted a position on the Atlantic Hearts Design Team!

Here is the first sketch I am creating with them, and I decided to dig into some of my scraps as I was unpacking some of my older craft boxes.

Some of you make recognise some of the older papers and embellishments, and I also used some die cuts from an old wreath kit for the leaves. I'm using up the last of my woodgrain paper, one of my favourites, and so I added a small circle of this behind the sentiment, which is form the December 2022 SOTM.



Here's a close up of some of the layering details, and I always love dovetailing papers on my cards and layouts so this sketch was very me. 

I hope to share plenty more crafts with you in 2023!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!