Monday, July 28, 2014

Picture My Life- Me, Before You

Time for another challenge over at Heart2Heart Challenges, and this one was great for me as it gets me thinking outside my usual projects.

The challenge is: Use CTMH’s My Crush and/or Picture My Life collections in your project.

Recently I completed an online workshop about doing an album entitled "Me, Before You". This was a wonderful class to help tell my stories so that one day my boys will know what I was like before I became their mother. The tutor encouraged us to use a pocket page scrapbook style with this album, and so I faithfully stuck to the suggested layout.

Here is one of the layouts I have completed from the "Places" section. This section covers places I have been, places I have lived, and places I have travelled to. This particular page records a family vacation that I remember vividly, as well as some of my favourite places to spend my Christmas holidays when I was a young girl.



To compliment my photos and journalling, I chose to use the Avonlea PML program as this had some great family, holiday and memory themed cards and icons.



The corner rounder came in handy to corner all of my photos.



I would love to see your PML or My Crush ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!