Friday, August 29, 2014

Merry Monday #123

It has been a while since I participated in a Merry Monday challenge, but Christmas is looming closer and I need to get inspired with my cardmaking. The challenge this week sounds like fun!


I wanted to incorporate the wreath into my sentiment, so it became the "o" in my "Happy Holidays". I was fighting with the weather here so I have to share a photo from before I tidied up some straggly edges I noticed, but you can get the overall effect from this picture!



I matted the striped paper to make it stand out a bit, which was the reverse side of my dotty paper offcuts.

I fussy cut the large alphas after stamping them, and the "happy" was a sentiment I masked from a Happy Birthday stamp. Most other items were from my large Christmas stash that I have had for a few years, which I am slowly getting through!

CTMH supplies used:
Card: Cashmere, Ruby, White Daisy
Ink: Ruby
Stamp sets: Card Chatter- Birthday, Urban Alphabet
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors

4 comments:

  1. Too cute - love the wreath as part of the sentiment!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've placed the wreath as part of the sentiment! Very creative and a very pretty wreath! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the blend of papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreath for the O is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!