Monday, October 13, 2014

Birthday Week Card 1

This week I am celebrating my thirtieth birthday by bringing you a handmade birthday card idea every day for the next seven days.

I openly admit to loving Pinterest, and I have seen a few of the rolled paper candle cards on my feed. I decided to try making one, using up some scraps I had as well as the Kaboom SOTM set.



My candles aren't as tidy as the Pinterest ones, but I quite like the end result! I used some baker's twine for the wick, and it didn't need any other embellishments, so the card came together quickly.

Come back tomorrow to see my second birthday card!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Embellishments: Metallic Neutrals Bakers Twine
Ink: Slate
Stamp set: Kaboom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!