Thursday, October 16, 2014

Birthday Week Card 4

Today's birthday card features partial dry embossing, a technique I like to play around with for my scrapbook layout embellishments but I have never used on a card.

I took a White Daisy card base and ran it through my Cuttlebug, leaving some of the card hanging off the bottom of the plate so that it did not get embossed. Then it was a matter of stamping the sentiment in five different colours down the non-embossed area to complete my card.



I really like the stamped sentiment ombre effect, as well as the simplicity that the dry embossing adds to the card.

To see my first card, click here.

To see my second card, click here

To see my third card, click here

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Embossing Folder: Quatrefoil
Inks: Crystal BlueGlacier, Outdoor Denim,  Pacifica, Twilight
Stamp set: Happy Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!