Monday, February 23, 2015

Think Pink!

This week the challenge at H2H is to Think Pink Ink- Create a project with your favorite shade of CTMH pink, or a combo of several pinks if you are like me and can't pick just one!

Pink is definitely on my mind this month after celebrating my wedding anniversary and Valentines Day, and I got into the swing of things by cutting out the card from page 41 of the Artiste cartridge using Hollyhock cardstock and the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals sheet in Smoothie.



I decorated this by stamping a flower from the February Stamp of the Month using Hollyhock ink on White Daisy cardstock, and then stamped Cotton Candy cardstock with a sentiment from the Sweet Salutations stamp set using Hollyhock ink. I punched these out and then layered them on the band using 3D Foam Tape.



I was puzzling what to do with the finished product as it was too large for my original plan of a bar of chocolate, when my husband suggested it would be great over a bottle of wine!



So there you have it- a way to jazz up a gift of wine by placing this card over the bottle as a sleeve card.



The layers stand out really well in person, and you could write a message on the back portion of the card if wished.

This pink inspired project uses Smoothie, Cotton Candy and Hollyhock- three great Pink CTMH colours, and paired with pink Rose wine it makes a pretty gift.

Share your pink inspired project here with us!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!