Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #104

I have been wanting to try the triple layer stamping technique for a while, so this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts was a perfect excuse to have a play at my craft desk!

I also used one of my new favourite stamp sets from SE2- Shower Flowers. This set is one of the best floral stamp sets I have seen in a while, I absolutely love it.


Here is my finished card- please see below for detailed instructions on how to achieve this look and more photos.



This is such a fun technique and we would love to see your interpretation over at Atlantic Hearts!

I started off by cutting three rectangles of white cardstock at 2x3.25, 3x4.25 and 4x5.25 inches. I then cut the mats at 2.25x3.5, 3x25x4.5 and 4.25x5.5 inches.



All you do is adhere the three white cardstocks together with the tiniest bit of temporary adhesive, then start stamping!



Keep stamping until you have your desired design.



Once you have stamped your three layers, carefully separate them then mat them onto coordinating cardstock. You will then be able to complete the card with any sentiments or embellishments you want to add.



Here is the finished card again after adding the sentiment, which is also from the Shower Flowers stamp set.



I would love to see your triple layer stamp designs- be sure to link up with Atlantic Hearts if you do try this!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: PearSorbet, White Daisy
Ink: PearSorbet, Sunset, Topiary

Stamp set: Shower Flowers

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty... love your simple tutorial too... I could have used this a few days ago...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!