Wednesday, November 18, 2015

White Pines Wednesday 3


Today for my White Pines Wednesday, I am sharing a quick card that was inspired by Lisa Plummer.

I used the soft papers from White Pines to create this fun Christmas card. The stamp set is the retired October SOTM, Twinkle, which I stamped in Black ink then went over with Fern, Cranberry and Desert Sand inks to colour the lights. The sentiment is also from the Twinkle stamp set. The gold sequins add a finishing touch and make this card fun!



I also created a simple version with only two coloured lights and no sequins, to make the production line even easier.



Come back on Friday where I will be sharing another White Pines project in the Australasian blog hop! You can also see my previous White Pines projects by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!