Monday, December 7, 2015

Rewind to Snowhaven

This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges we are picking any past challenge to recreate!

I wanted to do a challenge I have not done before, and I stumbled upon the Great Outdoors Challenge.

I loved the Snowhaven paper packet, and when I saw Pamela's layouts I had to have them! here is one of the double page layouts I completed using her guide, with a few changes and also a few items from the old Frosted Complements and the Flakey Friends stamp set.



I wanted to have a layout that showcased the boys' personalities as well as the excitement of throwing snowballs. The Snowhaven paper packet worked wonderfully with the photos, and I love the end result.

Which challenge will you choose for the Rewind H2H challenge?

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Cranberry, White Daisy
Embellishments: Frosted Complements, Snowhaven Assortment, Snowhaven Complements
Ink: Cranberry
Paper Packet: Snowhaven
Stamp sets: Flakey Friends, Hello, Life-Pocket Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!