Monday, January 4, 2016

You're Number One!

This week at H2H Challenges, since the FIRST month is beginning, use the number 1, the idea of "first," or some other interpretation to kick off the first month of the year!

My nephew's 1st birthday is coming up, and I wanted to make a fun birthday card for him.



I cut out the number 1 using my Cricut, and embossed the white cardstock with the Confetti Dots embossing folder. I backed it with the retired Confetti Wishes paper, and used Canary and Pacifica cardstock for matting.

The last thing I did was to stamp the sentiment using the Hostess stamp set Birthday Wish.

How will you interpret this challenge over at Heart 2 Heart?

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Lauren! Love that embossing folder too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!