Monday, June 27, 2016

Magical 3D Boxes

Anything 3D gets two thumbs up from me, and makes the perfect challenge this week over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

I created a set of four gift boxes using the Magical paper packet and coordinating cardstock.

These Magical Birthday Boxes also use the Packages, Boxes and Tags stamp set to create the perfect finishing touch to each box. I have listed each Cricut cartridge below in italics. 




First is the Box It Up- Chevron Box featuring the Crystal Blue and Cranberry cardstock, plus a cute stamped black and Cranberry tag.




This cute piece of cake is from the Sweet Tooth Boxes-Sweet Cake Box and I have added a cut panel of black cardstock to frame the stamped sentiment.




I have a bit of a stars and stripes theme going on here for this Fancy Boxes-Candle Box that uses one of the Magical Zip strips and a Crystal Blue stamped tag.




Finally, I am embracing my inner Minnie Mouse with this  CTMH Artiste-Hexagon Box and a cut sentiment from the Artistry cartridge. I stamped the confetti from the stamp set in Cranberry ink around the bottom of the box.



If you have been inspired to create your own 3D project, please link up with us as we would love to see your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!