Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cricut Cartridges Featured Product Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Cricut Cartridges.

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Corinna's Crafts you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

I created a set of three floral cards featuring the beautiful Swan Lake Papers and some of the flowers from the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge. I also used sentiments from one of the matching stamp sets that comes exclusively with this Cricut cartridge, and is full of wonderful sayings!



For the first card, I matted the Swan Lake paper in Glacier cardstock and added three of the flowers using Sorbet and Canary cardstock. I love this flower as the cartridge automatically cuts multipple layers at the correct sizes so there is no guesswork involved!



The second card features the same flower in Peacock and Glacier colours, with a sweet pennant and a white embossed background using rhe Chevron embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment before embossing the cardstock.



For the third card, I chose to use the sunflower image with a stem, and added some Aqua shimmer trim. Sunflowers are so cheery that I thought the sentiment fitted perfectly with this card.



Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Janna from Reflection Of Me. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

See you in another fortnight as we will be featuring Gift Tags! Have a great day!

Complete list of blogs participating: 

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!