Monday, December 12, 2016

Oh Deer!

I am loving the new Oh Deer! Paper Packet for Christmas layouts, but I wanted to showcase its versatility as more than just a Christmas and Winter paper.

I was inspired by the Oh Deer! theme challenge at Heart 2 Heart and the sketch at Atlantic Hearts. I decided to create a layout using the star paper from the paper packet to create a Guy Fawkes themed layout.



The stars in the Oh Deer! Complements were perfect for the star embellishments, and I added a Zip Strip as well. The title was cut from my Cricut on Bamboo cardstock, and I will add the photos on the three round photo mats.



I love this swirly star paper, and it would also be great for birthdays and New Year themed layouts!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite design papers in the Oh Deer also. I don't think I've done an Oh Deer card without using this paper in it somewhere. Mine have all been Christmas cards but so versatile for other cards. Like the simplicity of the card...very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!