Saturday, September 15, 2018

Boutique CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our September Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Kara then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s September Featured Paper Packet, Boutique.

Such gorgeous pastel hues made this paper perfect for scrapbooking my niece's second birthday. Her navy dress and the pink cake worked wonderfully with the dotty paper and the sweet navy accent strip. I also made good use of the zip strips!



Boutique also pairs wonderfully with the new colour of the year, Sugarplum. I used the Sugarplum glitter paper to create the title for this page. Isn't it pretty? You can also see the sweet Boutique Puffy Stickers I used on this page.



I fussy cut some cupcakes in coordinating colours from the new Fabulous Birthday stamp set and added some more detail with the Sugarplum shimmer brush to add some extra sparkle.



I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen Watkins.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout, and I love the glitter title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. The glittery title, and the style of the page really suit your cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect subject for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout. The sugarplum glitter title really pops, especially with the little star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sugar Plum Glitter title is perfect & I love your cute little cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!