Monday, October 14, 2019

Sparkly Sunflower



I love making my cards sparkle, and CTMH embellishments make it easy with shimmer brushes, sequins, sparkles and shimmer trim.

I had to have the new Sunflower Sympathy stamp set, and I created this card for a friend going through a rough time.



Do you see the shimmer in the centre of the sunflower? I used the clear shimmer brush for that after I had stamped each layer of the sunflower. I then added some sequins around the sunflower and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set as well.

We'd love to see your sparkly projects over at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sympathy card! I love the softness of the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful sympathy card. Your friend will cherish it. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Heart2Heart. 💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!