Monday, March 2, 2020

Fields of Green

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Challenge theme: Color Challenge: Green Gold is optionaD Challenge end date: March 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm Heart2Heart Challenges heart2heartchallenges.b blogspot.'

Green with optional gold is the colour theme for this week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart- and this made me finally scrapbook some photos I had printed of when we went to my uncle's deer farm in the school holidays.

I used some green cardstock for the background and kept the layout quite simple as I wanted the photos to stand out. I added the gold speckled vellum paper as it reminded me of the deer hide- look at those gorgeous deer!



I added some stamped images of deer to create a border, and used some gold glitter gems for embellishment. I used this "just chillin' sticker sentiment as this photo is of my uncle showing the boys some deer velvet that is being stored in the freezer. The boys couldn't believe how soft it was!



I also used some of the deer sticklers I had from the Spruced Up sticker sheet to further enhance the theme. Look at that luscious green grass! The good thing about Southland is that it gets lots of rain and so the paddocks were so green and vibrant.



If you have a projects featuring green and optional gold, we'd love to see it!

3 comments:

  1. Don't very often see that green grass here in Arizona...beautiful photos and love your layout and wow such an embellishment of gold gems. As a partner with Heart2Heart these next couple weeks, would love you to share this with us at Double Trouble "Go Green"...hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great display of memories! Your photos are lovely with the deer and the lush grass. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Dare #51.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your DT project with us at Double Trouble. Hope you come back on Monday to see the new challenge and join us in the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!