Saturday, February 22, 2014
Everything ABCs Blog Hop- D
Welcome back to the Everything ABCs Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their D element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy.
If you came from Linda then you're on the right track!
For my D, I am sharing some Digital scrapbooking pages I have made with Studio J. Studio J uses the same great papers, patterns, colors, and embellishments as classic Close To My Heart scrapbooking, making studio scrapbooking extremely intuitive and super fun!
I love the digital layouts in albums, but I wanted to share how I use my digital scrapbooking in a different way today. I plan to frame these four layouts on our living room wall, as I have a family decal that will look amazing surrounded by these pages.
These two layouts will be framed and placed side by side in the boy's rooms.
One page each of this layout will also be put their rooms to remind them how awesome being a brother is!
I love the fact that I can use Studio J digital scrapbooking to create custom decor for my family.
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Michelle of Michelle's Handmade World.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)
1. Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings (you are here!)
3. Michelle Battitori - Michelle's Handmade World
4. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
5. Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom
6. Lisa Plummer - Flaunt Your Creativity
7. Cary Magnani - My Heart's Design
8. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana
9. Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations
10. Michele Pryor - Michele's Ink It Stamp It
11. Sharon Chapman - PaperFiesta
12 Anita Autore- Cards and Coffee