Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Product Blog Hop #2


Welcome to my second post for the New Product Blog Hop!

Yesterday I shared with you this layout featuring the Jubilee WOTG from the new Ideas Book.

Today I wanted to show you another small project also featuring the Jubilee papers, as well as the Fancy Fair stamp that coordinates with the Jubilee items.

My son's second birthday will be a farm theme, so I need some invitations!

I cut the invite on Colonial White cardstock with the Cricut using the Artiste cartridge. The sentiment is stamped using the new Fancy Fair stamp set in Honey, and the flourish is from the Jubilee WOTG kit and stamped in Cranberry. I sponged the scallop edge in Cranberry so that it would stand out a bit more.



The inside has been stamped also using Honey and Cranberry inks with artwork from the Fancy Fair stamp set, and a strip of gingham paper from the Jubilee paper packet.



Anyone who knows me will know that I love chickens, so I am really excited to send out this invitation! I have not shown the party details in this for privacy reasons- this one was left blank to show you and my hand was getting shaky by this stage so apologies for the blurring of the stamps!



Thanks for stopping by today! Please have a look through some of the other ideas and leave us some love, we all appreciate comments. <!-- end LinkyTools script

9 comments:

Thank you for commenting!