Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter N. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their N element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy.
If you came from Catherine Nowak's blog then you're on the right track!
Today I am focusing on a fun, interactive card called a Neverending Card.
To make this card you will need:
- 4 cardstock panels for the base, each 3” X 6”.
- 8 pieces from coordinating cardstock to decorate the large square panels, each 2 3/4” X 2 3/4”.
- 4 pieces from coordinating cardstock to decorate the rectangle panels, each 2 3/4” X 1 1/4”.
- 16 pieces from coordinating cardstock to decorate the small square panels, each 1 1/4” X 1 1/4”.
- Scoring board
- Paper trimmer
- Bone folder
- Glue pen
- Stamps and embellishmentsto complete the project.
This card involves lots of scoring, gluing and putting the separate pieces together to create four sides. These sides seamlessly fold from one panel to the other. For the full tutorial, please click here as they explain it better than I can!
Here are my four sides.
Front of card
Fourth panel- I have left the cardstock blank to write a message on.
Here is a video of how the card looks when you flip it through.
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Ren'ee Musgrave~ReneesCreativeQueens.
In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!
CTMH supplies used:
Paper: Sparkle and Shine
Inks: Lagoon, Slate, Ruby
Cardstock: Lagoon, Slate, Ruby, White Daisy
Stamp sets: Ballons, Cloud Nine, Card Chatter- Birthday, Kaboom, Reel Life, You are My Happy
Tools: Scoring board, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Glue Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim