Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #68

I can't believe I have been on the Design team for Atlantic Hearts for a full term, and I am looking forward to continuing with this! This week the sketch is great, and as usual I had plenty of ideas.


When I saw this sketch, one of my PML cards immediately came to mind. I have used this as the focal point of my card, as well as a simple banner and sentiment.



The blues and browns are two of my favourite colour combinations, and I can see this card working for a few different occasions. How will you interpret this week's sketch?

CTMH supplies used:
Card: Colonial White (blue from scraps and not CTMH)
Ink: Desert Sand, Cocoa
PML: Avonlea
Stamp set: Oodles of Doodles
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Corner Rounder

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, I love the quick and simple use of the PML cards.....great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the sketch. I really like this. classy.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this one, Nice card for someone feeling down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!