Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Family Is Forever

Today I want to share a layout I have completed using the September Stamp Of The Month, Family Is Forever. This stamp set is just beautiful, and I have already created a few other pieces with it, as seen here and here.

Today's layout was inspired by this idea from my Pinterest board. I loved the faux stitching, patchwork effect and the bold images, so I decided to have a play and see what I could come up with.


The finished layout conveys happiness to me, with the bright yellow and whimsical look of the patchwork.

The stitching was created using the stitch guide, and I did not thread it but you could always add twine or thread for an even bolder look.



The title was stamped using one of the SOTM stamps, and I stamped it first in Canary ink then rolled it into Sunset ink to create the finished effect.



But the best feature of this layout is the photo- I love this image of me and my boys together.



CTMH supplies used:
Card: Sunset, White Daisy
Embellishments: Jubilee Complements, My Crush Besties AssortmentSequins Gold Assortment
Ink: Canary, Sunset
Paper: Confetti Wishes, Free To Be Me, Jubilee, Lollydoodle, Paper Fundamentals WhimsySnowhavenWanderful
Stamp set: Family Is Forever
Tools: Bonding Memories Glue PenEZ Dots AdhesiveFoam Mat, Piercing and Embossing Tool KitStitch Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!