Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #116

I have been having so much fun with new techniques recently, and when I saw this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts it reminded me of a using the Stamp Etching technique.


I love blue and black together on a card, so this came together pretty quickly.



The Teal Shimmer trim was a perfect addition to my card, and I added a sentiment sticker over the top to remain true to the sketch. I also cut out some shimmer trim to add to the centre of my flower.



Here is the close up of my flower- not perfect but I am getting better with practice!

We would love to have you join in with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, White Daisy
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Teal Shimmer Trim
Stamp set: Flowers For Mum

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this technique is totally new to me. I have to try it. Your flower looks great. Also I love how you added the shimmer tape to the center of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flower and great background paper. Yes, the teal trim was perfect for this card and I like how it was also the flower center. Lovely card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!