Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Happy Everything Worldwide Blog Hop

Welcome to our Happy Everything Blog Hop!  We will be featuring the Operation Smile stamp set, which is Happy Everything, a set of 13 stamps.  


If you have come here from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog


This month we have over 30 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this stamp set and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I love this photo of me with my twin sister, and we both look so happy. This was the starting point for my layout.



I stamped the title by the corner of the photo, which is a great generic sentiment from the stamp set and definitely not just for birthday cards! I also did some tone on tone stamping with the arrow stamp to create my own patterned paper background.Lastly, I embossed some cardstock to tie in with the other patterned paper.



The balloons were cute, but I cut just the circle part out to make a little cluster in the corner of the page. The strip of paper is the Zip Strip from the Seaside paper packet.



A few more embellishments and some journalling, and I was done!



Here is the finished layout- it definitely makes me feel happy to look at this photo.



Now "Hop" on over to Pam's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

CTMH supplies used:

7 comments:

  1. Sweet, the picture is adorable and you finished a Great page to showcase the fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! I love how you used the arrow stamp for a background.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Love how you made the pic the main focal point and yet the Page looks complete. Love the small details that make everything come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture! Your layout showcases it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!