Monday, August 3, 2015

Birthday Bash

This week's H2H Challenge theme is Birthday Bash. I always love to celebrate birthdays, and scrapbook as many as I can.

This particular birthday was very special as it was a 60th celebration, and we had guests from all over the world attending. I used a mixture of Blossom and Confetti Wishes papers to create this colorful layout.

 some faces have been blurred for privacy reasons

I used the Cricut to cut out the journalling tag, and used the happy that was leftover from an Artfully Sent card to do the title.



The sentiment was stamped directly onto the paper- I love this stamp set!



We would love to see your take on Birthday Bash at Heart 2 Heart Challenges- click here to play along!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Canary, White Daisy
Embellishments: Gold Sequins
Ink: Thistle
Paper Packets: Blossom, Confetti Wishes
Stamp set: Lovely Birthday

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!