Thursday, October 8, 2015

Seven Days with Sangria- Day 5


Welcome to the fifth post in my Seven Days with Sangria feature posts! Each day for seven days I will be sharing a project created with the Sangria Paper Packet, Complements, Assortment or WOTG, or a mixture of these, as well as other wonderful CTMH Products.

Today I am sharing a Home Decor project featuring the 5x7 Hinged Display Tray. This is perfect for gift giving this Christmas, or you could do what I have done and display some favourite photos in your house. I have used some of my favourite papers from the Sangria Paper Packet.



The left hand side features a Cricut cut frame for my sentiment, as well as a Rosette with a Sangria Assortment resin flower in the middle.



I added a banner to the right hand side with the Poppy Thick Twine, and stamped another sentiment with a matching Cricut cut from the Artistry collection and the Sangria WOTG.



The stamps are all from the Sangria WOTG, and I love their family themed expressions as well as the cute little hearts!



The Display Tray is now pride and joy in my entrance way for everyone to see.




I am entering this in the Between The Folds Home Decor challenge.

If you would like to create your own version of this display tray, you can register here! Hurry though as spots will close on the 16th October 2015. Alternatively, you can purchase the full pre-cut kit from me and I will mail it to you.

To see my other Sangria projects so far, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Great display tray! Like your hanging heart tags. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Challenge Blog - DT - Donna Digby - http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, Lauren! I especially love the hanging tags, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Between the Fold - DT Terrie - http://btfchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this display tray! The colors are beautiful! I love that you used Black and White photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Between the Fold - DT Deb - http://btfchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this display! Very beautiful job and as always thanks so much for playing along with us over at BTF - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!