Friday, October 9, 2015

Seven Days with Sangria- Day 6


Welcome to the sixth post in my Seven Days with Sangria feature posts! Each day for seven days I am sharing a project created with the Sangria Paper Packet, Complements, Assortment or WOTG, or a mixture of these, as well as other wonderful CTMH Products.

Today's layouts are based on the talented Lisa Stenz' Huntington Flip Flap Kit. I purchased the instructions for this, and then adapted it using the new Sangria Paper Packet with matching Complements and Assortment.

Here are the three base layouts, which are mostly adapted from the MIFYH Volume 2 Ideas Book.



These all use the Sangria Paper Packet with matching cardstock, and I have added some additional Cricut cuts from the new Artistry cartridge.



The Sangria WOTG stamp set also helped to set the tone for the family theme, and I added the banner as a point of interest to the right hand page.



If you haven't used flip flaps before, they are an amazing tool that help to take your projects to the next level by providing interactive layouts and the capacity for more photos. These three layouts will now hold up to 35 photos thanks to the genius design!

Here is a short video demonstrating the layouts complete with flip flaps.


Once I add my photos and journalling, which I plan to do after our family reunion, this is going to be a wonderful addition to my family album.



The layouts are cut and inserted into the flip flaps to make two interactive pages with additional inserts for even more flip flaps.



The right hand page opens top and bottom, which adds an extra fun touch.



This six page double spread will be used for some family reunion photos, and I cannot wait to share the finished product with you. A huge thank you to Lisa for her guidance with this project, I thoroughly recommend her kits and instructions!

Come back tomorrow to see the final installment of my Seven Days with Sangria posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!