Friday, November 13, 2015

Urban Dream Big card

I love the new Urban Paper Packet from CTMH as it is such a great masculine range for boys big and small.

Today I am sharing a card I made using the papers and showcasing one of my favourite techniques.

I took a sheet of the Urban paper, which I cut into 1 inch squares. I then adhered them to a scrap piece of cardstock and ran them through my Cuttlebug both ways using the Stripe Embossing Folder.



The sentiment was stamped in Slate ink and matted on Sapphire cardstock- this sentiment is from the November Stamp of the Month. Some Blue Shimmer Trim finished off the card and I matted everything on Whisper cardstock.



Now I have a masculine card perfect for birthdays, graduation or just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!