Wednesday, November 11, 2015

White Pines Wednesday 2


Today's White Pines Wednesday features a fun banner I created using my Cricut and the White Pines papers.

The pennant was cut using the neutral tree patterned paper, which stands out against the whiteness of my wall. I then cut the next layer in Fern cardstock, then used another of the White Pines papers for the rounded squares. The letters were cut from Cocoa cardstock.



I attached each pennant using the Fern Thick Twine to keep with the colour scheme.



This banner is now hanging up above my other Christmas decor, which you will get to see next week on my blog.



If you have Design Space, you can download this banner file here.

See you next Wednesday for the next edition of White Pines Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!