Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Lights Layout

I love driving around to look at Christmas lights, and unbeknownst to my husband I have planned that as our date night this week! I already had a layout in mind when I saw this week's Christmas Ornament challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. I decided to incorporate some ornaments on my layout, which will soon be full of Christmas Lights photos.

I cut the ornaments from the Art Philisophy cartridge, and the light string is from the Artistry cartridge. Some stamped journalling lines and a sticker title were all I needed to complete this layout, and the white squares will act as photo mats.



On closer reading, it seems the challenge did not include layouts, but I hope I am still allowed to share this anyway!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, Ruby, Slate, Topiary, White Daisy
Ink: Black
Paper Packets: Snowhaven, Sparkle and Shine
Stamp sets: Documenting Moments, Home For The Holidays

2 comments:

  1. How awesome that you will be able to put several pictures on your layout to remember your Christmas. I love these ornaments and the stamp that you used on them. Awesome layout. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course it includes layouts - which is what I post most of the time. Love your layout idea - the string of lights for those pics of light displays. Your pictures will look stunning on this dark background. Have a great date night.

    maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!