Monday, December 21, 2015

Kaleidescope Mini Album

I have been loving the mini albums around recently, and this idea came from experimenting with a design I saw on Traci Cornelius' video.

I used the PML Childhood cards and the Kaleidoscope Paper, as well as some stamp sets I have, to quickly create this mini album.

Here is the front of the album, which I have held together with the zip strip.



As it opens up, there are different flaps to decorate and use for photos and journalling.



The PML cards are perfect to add quotes, space for writing and some photo mats.



I even cut out the balloon from one of the cards to add a decorative element to the album.



Here is a short video I made of my Kaleidoscope Mini Album, showing closer details of each flap and how I put it together.


This album is super quick, and very cute for a last minute tween gift idea!

1 comment:

  1. Looks Fab Lauren - love your video instructions. Thanks for sharing your idea of using the PML cars inside your mini album

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!