Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Pink Hello

This week I am joining in with CASology again for their Pink challenge!


I remembered that I had some watercolour strips I have been practicing with, so this was a good time to turn them into a card.

I clear embossed some floral images on watercolour paper and then did a watercolour wash over them in shades of pink, then cut the piece into even strips. I adhered these to my card and then added a sentiment banner.



The sentiment looks painted to me too, even though it is a stamp, so I thought it fitted the look of the card.

Now I have a quick pink card that I can use for a variety of reasons.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the subtle shapes coming through your pretty wash! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!