Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!

In honor of {Inter}National Scrapbooking Month, it’s time to scrapbook with H2H Challenges!




I love the special Happy Times paper packet and stamp set available this month, and I wanted to showcase some of the more masculine papers within the kit. 

I created this layout with the blues, greens and yellows of the kit, and complemented these with Lagoon cardstock, Fern ink, Magical Sequins and Green Enamel Triangles.



I also added one of the new Journalling Cards and a card from the Childhood PML program. The finishing touch was a date sticker from the Enchantment Fundamental Stickers.

This layout is so special to me as it showcases the special bond between my boys and their cousins. I stamped the Sweet Memory sentiment from the Happy Times stamp set as these boys are all so close in age and they always have a blast together!

I enjoyed using the Happy Times stamp set to create some circle clusters on my page, which I also embellished with sequins. The zip strip was also perfect to create the banner across the top of the photos.

How will you celebrate Scrapbooking Month? If you create a scrapbook layout, we would love for you to link up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!