Monday, May 16, 2016

On yer Bike!

Did you know that this is National Transportation Week? H2H is asking us to feature a form of transportation for this week’s challenge.

I love the new Enjoy The Ride stamp set- perfect for my bike-mad boys!



I have created a layout to put some photos on the next time we go for a bike ride- unfortunately our plans so far have been thwarted by sickness but we will be fitting in another family bike day soon!

This layout uses the new Magical Paper Packet and Magical Complements. I slightly tweaked one of the Magial Workshop Your Way layouts to fit my photos and embellishments. 

 

This sticker negative was perfect to put on my layout, and I embellished it with a few more pieces from the Magical Complements.




I also stamped a bike and sentiment under the journal box, as my boys definitely have adventures on their bikes. 

 

We would love to see your transport themed projects this month- link up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!