Sunday, July 3, 2016

N is for Notebook


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter N. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their N element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Darlys then you're on the right track!

For my N project, I decided to make a quick Notebook for jotting down my ideas. Quite often if I am scrapping at my desk I get an idea for another project and I have to go hunting for a pen and paper, so this should help!

I cut the Card & Envelope #M40725 images from the Artiste cartridge, adding extra pages. This was a great cut as it even added the holes at the top! The base was cut from the Magical Paper Packet.



I stamped the Notes and Arrows in Black Archival Ink from the July Stamp of the Month, From The Notebook.



I then simply tied the pages to the base of the notepad using the White Twine.


This was such a quick and easy project, and would be perfect for party favours or teacher gifts.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Catherine of Catscrapbooking.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Catherine Nowak for a complete list of participants!

2 comments:

  1. Great project and so simple. Love the Magical paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! Great notepad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!