Friday, July 1, 2016

S1607 From the Notebook Australasian Blog Hop



Welcome to the Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.

This is the start of the hop, or you may have arrived here from Vandra's blog.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s July Stamp of the Month, From The Notebook.



This card uses one of the smaller icons, which I stamped repeatedly in Pomegranate ink. I didn't fuss too much about lining each one up perfectly as that would have taken far too long! I left a gap in the middle of the card and added a sentiment in Eggplant ink, then matted the entire piece of stamped cardstock on Eggplant cardstock. Finally, I added some matte sequins to complete the card.



This exclusive From The Notebook stamp is only available during July.  It can be yours for just $10 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $33 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Georgia Creates.

7 comments:

  1. I like the multiple stamping of the one image and the sentiment fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, wonderful memories for your children

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card Lauren, Such a great use of the teeny envelope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding! What a darling card!! I love the little envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Those envelopes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for background stamping. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!