Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #192

I am totally loving the sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts


I know Christmas has been and gone but I just had to share one last Christmas card that I created based on this sketch.

I used some Kraft cardstock paired with the retired Yuletide Carol Paper Packet, and then added a tree from the Woodland Wishes stamp set (with the matching Thin Cuts!) stamped in Fern ink.



I also stamped the sentiment in Fern ink using a retired stamp set.

To create the stripes from the sketch I used the Fern Twine, and the finishing touch was a small gold star on top of the tree.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas- after all that food and fun I hope you will have time to relax and join in with this week's sketch challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!