Sunday, January 1, 2017

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop S1701 Adore You



Hello and welcome aboard our January SOTM Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Denise then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s January Stamp of the Month, Adore You.




I decided to do a layout that could work for family photos, a date night, anniversary or even Valentines Day- I haven't decided which yet!

I used Raspberry cardstock paired with the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet for the base of this layout. 




I stamped the large floral heart over one of the Gold Watercolour Cards and added that to the centre of the cardstock. 




I stamped the XO as a border across the top and bottom of the layout, and also stamped some journal lines from the Capture This stamp set. I also added some of the gold embellishments from the Good Life Complements.



This exclusive stamp set  is only available during January. It can be yours for just $7.50 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $30.50 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doris Taylor.

7 comments:

  1. A simple yet attractive layout. Your photos will look great on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to stamp on the PML cards. I need to use mine more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired the stamp with the Love This Life Water Colour Cards - they look fab together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use for the watercolour PMLs. I love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright, fun page Lauren. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for sharing your layout, sometimes simple is the best

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!