Monday, March 6, 2017

Dreaming of Adventure

My boys and I love having adventures, so the Dreamin' Big Paper Packet immediately caught my eye from the new Seasonal Expressions.


I used 3 4x5.5 photos and created a grid type layout to showcase us in nature. The greens and oranges really help to make the grey title pop, which I cut from one of the Dreamin' Big PML cards.



I added an arrow from the matching Dreamin' Big Complements, as well as a small love heart sticker and the today tab.

The dragonfly was stamped in Juniper ink and then rolled in Sunset to create the two toned image. I love the matching thin cuts as it made cutting the dragonfly out so much easier!

I backed the grid layout onto Sunset cardstock to anchor all the pieces together, and finished off with a journal tag from a retired SOTM.

If you love having adventures, Dreamin' Big is such a perfect paper pack for documenting nature!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used full 4 x 6 pictures instead of cutting them down and still brought in the PML cards and sentiments and complements...great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!