Thursday, June 15, 2017

No Worries Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our No Worries Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Vandra then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s June  Featured collection, No Worries.

Although this has a beachy feel to it, it is also perfect for creating a masculine themed family layout. 

I kept with earthy tones for this layout, using one of the patterned papers from the No Worries Paper Packet and accenting with Kraft cardstock and Desert Sand ink.




These gorgeous hearts are from the No Worries Complements, and I also used some of the woodgrain No Worries sequins to create an embellishment cluster. I stamped the sentiment using Desert Sand ink. 



This family title is straight from the No Worries complements, and was the perfect title for my layout. I also added a small stamped heart to reinforce the heart motif.

  

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Crop Craft Create.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely layout, your family photo will look great on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kraft and White Daisy together. Your layout looks so clean

    ReplyDelete
  3. That monochromatic colour scheme is beautiful and double bonus that it will work with whatever colours are in the photo. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice, that paper looks so realistic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!