Thursday, June 1, 2017

S1706 Hello Foxy Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Georgia Creates then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s June Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy.

This adorable stamp set has some gorgeous foxes as well as some floral accents, and I was immediately drawn to the fox as a birthday card for my woodland loving niece's birthday.

I paired the Tangerine colour with some Fundamentals Tangerine paper and some of the Rustic Home wood grain paper as a decorative element for he base of the card.



I stamped the wreath and fox from the stamp set and then added colour to them.

The sentiment is from a retired birthday stamp set- the thing I love about the CTMH stamps is the ability to shape and mold them and so I was able to turn this straight sentiment into a curved sentiment to go around the circle.

This exclusive stamp set is only available during June. It can be yours for just $7.50 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $30.50  if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant. 

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Nell Ward.

3 comments:

  1. Lauren I love the soft woodland feel of your card and the wood grain just adds to that. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!