Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Flora or Fauna

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges we have been asked to come up with a project incorporating Flora or Fauna! 

I decided to do both- and created this fun sea themed card. 

I created the background by colouring some soapy water with Sapphire Re-inker and literally blowing bubbles into the cardstock over a bowl with a straw to create the bubble splash look. I then added the bottle and sentiment from the April Stamp of the Month- Message In A Bottle. The starfish and shells are from the Deck The Palms Tropical Stamp Set and Thin Cuts, and I turned the waves on their side to create seaweed within the bottle.

I finished off with the adorable little seahorse from the Baby Doodles stamp set, and accented it with Diamond Stickles. I added a few stamped bubbles around the seahorse from the Summer Vibes Cardmaking stamp set and I was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!