Friday, June 26, 2015

Midwinter Christmas Crafting- Gift Bags

It is always fun to have gift bags on hand, and with the help of the Cricut I have created three gift bags for my last Midwinter Christmas crafting feature.



The first bag uses the Snowhaven paper with a cranberry cut sentiment from the Artiste cartridge.



The second bag uses a leftover card from the Holiday Happenings Assortment, which I then paired with a Love & Joy banner from the Artfully Sent cartridge cut on Crystal Blue cardstock. Remember that this month if you purchase the Holiday Happenings Assortment with the My Crush Holiday Happenings Book, you receive a free stamp set!



Lastly, I cut an overlay from the Artbooking cartridge using Ruby cardstock and placed this over some of the retired Sparkle and Shine paper.



Three easy and cute gift bags, perfect for Christmas presents!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!