Sunday, August 30, 2015

Starry Christmas Card

I love being able to spend more time crafting since I freed up some hours during my week- it has allowed me to play along with a lot more of my favourite challenges!

Today I am playing along with two challenges: Between The Folds {Cricut Cut} and Color My Heart.


I thought that these colours would work for a masculine Christmas card, and my vision was of a night-time scene on the card. I cut some trees and a large Circle on the Art Philosophy cartridge, and lightly brushed the trees with some Sweet Leaf ink.



I also embossed the Pacifica cardstock with a star embossing folder, and added a Cricut cut sentiment.



I hope you have a great day- thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card, yet it has a lot of texture! Thanks for playing along. DT Deb - http://btfchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and C&S card! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at BTF challenges! I hope to see you again Tues. for our new challenge! - DT Jen www.btfchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Love the embossed background. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds and Color My Heart Challenge Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I really like the way you inked the trees. Thank you for playing along this week at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!