Thursday, September 10, 2015

Nevermore Paper Feature- Robot Family Fun!

Hello and welcome aboard our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Maz' Blog then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s new Nevermore Paper Packet, featured in the new Seasonal Expressions catalogue and only available until the 31st December.


I was inspired by some of the CTMH Head Office artwork on page 8 of the SE catalogue for this paper packet.



I used the grey gear and cog print paper as a background for a robot themed page, and replaced the Halloween monsters with robots!



The cogs were watercoloured and then fussy cut. I also used one of the Sangria Complements pieces, the little camera, and added an arrow and date sticker from the Fundamentals Stickers Enchantment Pack and the Real Life sentiment from our new Instalife This Happened Roller Stamp.



I watercoloured the robots and fussy cut them- I am still getting the hang of watercolours as I was never an artistic student, but it is fun to play with them and experiment!



I then used a robot journal card from the Childhood PML Scrapbook Program, which is full of adorable childhood themed artwork and quotes.



Some more Sangria Complements and Fundamentals Stickers were added here, and I also added a black bling gem to the centre of the star.



I had so much fun creating this robot layout and using our new products! Remember, the Nevermore Paper Packet is only available until the 31st December.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Patricia Manhire's Creative Corner.

5 comments:

  1. Cool layout and love the use of the robots Lauren. I have the stamp set and have never used it but you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Robots - great layout Lauren! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the elements come together to make a great layout Lauren, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you layout. Love the use of the Childhood PML as a journal card. I would never have thought to pair Sangria Complements and Fundamentals Stickers with Nevermore Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts lauren, i especially love the first one and your cute daughter. The boys with the robots pages are really nice as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!