Monday, October 26, 2015

Studio J- Boo Kit

Halloween is nearly upon us, and I just realised I still hadn't put the Halloween photos from 2013 in my son's album. Studio J to the rescue!

This layout is for the Heart 2 Heart Boo! Challenge, which fits perfectly since the kit I used is called Boo.



Even though a traditional American Halloween is not really celebrated here in New Zealand, I still made the day fun by starting off with a spooky breakfast. We then went to a Light Party, which is a local alternative to trick or treating. We finished off the day with some pumpkin quesadillas and spooky stories.

This layout came together so quickly, and I am really pleased with the black and orange as it goes really well with the photos. I love how quick and easy Studio J is!

If you have a Boo inspired project to share, you can join in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!