Sunday, June 10, 2018

Back to School

I've finally gotten around to using up a patterned paper background I've been hoarding for years- I thought it would be perfect for some Back to School photos!



I used this month's Stamp of the Month to create this title, as I thought it went well with the cute apple sticker.



I also crated this banner using the school themed Complements and adding some white twine to the top.



I am entering this layout in the Heart 2 Heart Banner Day challenge this week- I'm creating a lot of layouts for challenges recently and I'm really enjoying having a prompt to get my mojo going!

4 comments:

  1. Great layout, I love the banner and how it overlaps each other. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, cute banner and even cuter boys! Thanks for sharing in our Banner challenge at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design, and of course the cuties make it even better. I'm new to CTMH and the design challenges. I'd love it if you'd check outmy entry and offer tips if you want. Blessings, Kimberly

    http://gladeslibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun way to preserve school year memories!

    Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!