Monday, September 3, 2018

New Baby with Boutique

My friends up in Auckland have just had their baby girl, and I am excited to go visit soon!

Of course I needed to create a baby card, and so I got inspiration from the Atlantic Hearts sketch this week.



I've been waiting to use my new Baby Animal Doodles stamp set and it paired perfectly with the Boutique papers.



Here is the completed card!

I used a PML card behind the panel and also a strip of ribbon.



I chose to use the giraffe because I love the pops of Saffron in the paper.



I stamped the sentiment in the new colour of the year, Sugarplum, and I added some dots around the giraffe using one of the accent stamps from the September Stamp of the Month, Just Treats.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable and sweet, I am sure your friends loved the card you made especially for their little bundle. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling giraffe! I think I need to add this to my collection. Your sweet card makes wonderful use of the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute!!! What an adorable stamp set too. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!