Monday, September 3, 2018

Thankful for sweet friends

The new September Stamp of the Month has some amazing sentiments, and I paired this with the new Grateful Heart Paper Packet and a daisy Cricut cut for the Fusion challenge.

 

The Grateful Heart Paper Packet is aimed at fall/autumn pictures, but I think it pairs well with any floral theme.



I stamped the sentiment in Pear ink and then matted int onto matching cardstock to keep the colour palette minimal. I also added some twine around the stem of the flowers for a bit of texture.

I'm sure I'll have a lot more to share with you for the Stamp of the Month and this beautiful paper packet.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card! Gorgeous daisies and beautiful sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!